NOTE:It is easier to remove the motor when the upper housing is still sitting on top of the lower housing unit.
- Turn the power off by unplugging the unit.
- Next to the speed directions buttons there are thumb tabs. Press the thumb tabs so that they pop up and unlock the upper housing flaps. a tumb tab on
- The four flaps should then drop down like the peddles of a flower.
- Grab the center of the motor and lift straight up, be careful when pulling the power chord.
- The motor, fan and gear assembly should not be seperated from the rest of the unit.
Hit the "GO Back button and select the to test for a malfunctioning gear or motor.